Last updated: 29 May 2018
A cookie is a piece of text that is stored on your device and automatically transmitted to PackAware servers by the web browser when you use the service.
Using cookies enables PackAware to identify and track web browsers.
- Enable users to Sign In and stay signed in by saving the email address of the user to a cookie
- Allow personalization of the service
- Improve security by preventing request forgery
- Collect information about users’ preferences and behavior to improve our services
- Help diagnose performance, correct bugs and errors, collect usage statistics and generate analytics by tracking user activity
- Optimize cost and performance of delivering the service by use of affinity cookies
Random identifier token may be assigned to a cookie to track your usage of the service.
Please notice that blocking cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of the service. For example, you may not be able to sign in to the service.