This document has been replaced by a newer version and is no longer maintained
For service updates after September 2018 please see https://packaware.com/Support/Service-updates
- Delete order and delete package functions will fail if the order or the package has attachment files. Please delete the attachments manually in this case. Fix will be made in future releases.
- On devices with narrow screens (mobile devices) it might be impossible to see whole planet in map even if fully zoomed out.
If you know of undocumented issue, please let us know.
- Filtering function to dashboard: quickly find orders or packages on the map.
- Disabled automatic zoom in to input fields on IOS Safari browser. This caused bad user experience.
- Issue with icons not loading properly. As side effect this caused the rest of the page to not load correctly on some browsers.
- Mobile device's camera can be used to read barcode in packing.
- Redesigned popup window that is shown when map marker is clicked.
- Popup window is now shown for all marker types.
- Improve backend database connection reliability.
- Improve map zoom behaviour
- Script errors when using IE11.
- Few pages with incorrect page titles.
- Menu sometimes hidden under other content.
- Unclickable area on map which blocked panning and other map operations.
- Ability to select multiple packages for route line drawing in order overview.
- Option to disable/enable map animations in. See Settings page. Load times and performance is improved when animations are disabled.
- Option display maps in user's language. See Settings page.
- Different color is used for route line of each package (max 10 colors).
- Improved map marker resolution and clarity and increased marker size slightly.
- Map marker's pointer part is now properly centered to package's coordinates.
- Improved main navigation menu for medium and large screen devices.
- Live location sharing feature for order. See documentation.
- Improved navigation menu for mobile devices. See screenshot.
- Registration step for user accounts
- Support for inviting user's that don't have Work or School account via Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration.
- Map popups now shows package's note to help identification
- Setting that allows organization's administrators to adjust the communication interval of Coco tracking device
- Support for warnings and alarms to be generated based on min/max temperature and max humidity.
- Automatic validation of product key to the Packing. Missing dashes are now automatically added if user omits them.
- Max humidity is displayed in order overview.
- Support for automatically adding users from customer's Azure Active Directory to the organmization in PackAware. This eliminates the need to send email invites to all users.
- Informational popup for Internet Explorer 11 users when the map fails to render due to unfixable bug in Internet Explorer.
- Numerous user interface improvements and changes to multiple views including Dashboard, Order view, Packing and others.
- Updated maps to use slightly different dataset
- Bug that caused order list to not work when some filters are applied
- Dashboard map now indicates freshness of data via color. Grey marker indicates data that is older than 3 hours and blue marker newer data than that
- Optimization of publish process of PackAware updates that will result in less (if any) downtime when updating PackAware
- API supports for data query in reverse order
- Bug in timezones of data returned by the API (doesn't affect PackAware's user interface)
- GSM position data produced by Coco tracking device is sometimes (rarely) of low quality. When low quality data is received it's considered unreliable and by default hidden from users.
- Coco tracker's GSM position data's accuracy now better reflects reality.
- Rare bug when trying to view route line of package using time filters
- Error in calculation of acceleration affecting new Coco tracking devices.
- Error when trying to view route line of package that has less than two rows of data
- Circle that represents location accuracy to dashboard and order's page
- Grouping of map points in order's page similar to dashboard
- Made small improvements to settings page
- Added slight tranpsarency to map popups
- Data list not showing the package selector when the current package has no data
- Rare bug in ordering of events
- Points on map are now grouped less aggressively
- Map zoom is now a little bit faster
- Grouped points on map now always show correct number of points
- Event list for each order
- Start date and end date filter for order's route and event visualizations
- Custom time period adjustment support for shared dashboards
- Full screen button to maps
- Scale display for maps on bottom left corner of map
- Improved search functionality and user interface
- Search will now accept tracker product keys. This is useful to find the order linked to the tracker.
- Search now shows same order information as order list
- Global search will not autofocus anymore on page load
- If only single matcing order is found the order overview page will be shown automatically
- Updated map rendering library to new version, which improves functionality and fixes bugs especially on mobile devices
- Documented authentication for the Tracking Device API
- Broken menu layout on some pages on mobile devices
- Preview version of feature that allows embedding and sharing organization's dashboard
- Data list CSV download now respects user's timezone.
- Bug in data list causing coordinate's map link to be errorneous in some cases
- Validation of tracker product key when adding packages. If the tracker is not found alert message is shown for user. This helps reduce errors due to typing or copy pasting.
- Automatic conversion of product key to upper case. Previously user had to type the product key in capital letters for tracker to be properly linked.
- Performance regression in order's data list
- Further performance optimizations to order's data list
- Button to download package's data as csv file
- Settings page that may be used to edit order and its packages
- Watchers list to the settings page of the order
- The watchers list also has option to add other users to watchers
- Order's overview page
- Overview page now contains the old visualizer features such as drawing route on map
- Overview page now has improved layout for showing important package data
- Each package row contains downwards arrow that may be clicked to show detailed information of package
- Order's data list
- Data is loaded only for the selected package
- Cleaned up data formatting
- Data list overall speed is improved
- Each data row contains downward arrow that may be clicked to show detailed information of the data row
- Order's delivery options are moved to the new settings page
- Order's visualizer page - visualizer features are now part of the order's overview page
- Bug in events that caused wrong acceleration threshold to be shown for warnings
- Per package battery level indicator in the order overview
- Coco documentation and few documentation articles about the basic usage.
- Support for additional data: battery level and position data source (GPS, GSM)
- Tracking Device API for reading the data generated by tracking devices
- Access key based API authentication for organizations, that the organization administrators can manage
- Tracking Device API documentation
- IMEI number replaced with Product key. Coco trackers are identified by unique Product key.
- CLS-Engineering parent company Keskustekniikka changed name and is now Arnon.
- Reliability issue regarding database connections
- Support for setting separate url and display name for organization
- Redirect from https://packaware.com/MyOrganization to https://packaware.com/MyOrganization/Dashboard
- Support for Coco tracking device
- Experimental Android/Chrome integration that allows you to pin PackAware as Web App to your phone's home screen.
- Various user interface and email color contrast improvements.
- Email configuration to improve email deliverability.
- Broken unsubscribe links in email messages.
- Implemented additional browser based security mechanisms.
- Email notifications for watched orders.
- Settings page that has some settings for controlling notifications.
- Service status page not working due to HTTP Strict Transport Security.
- Map zoom based clustering function for packages and events dashboard. Depending on zoom level points close to each other will be combined.
- On dashboard multiple packages or events on exact same position in dashboard will now be combined to single map marker. So multiple markers no longer are drawn on top of each other on dashboard. Order specific maps still have this problem, but this can be considered minor annoyance.
- Improved security by implementing HTTP Strict Transport Security. Preload directive that will further improve security will be implemented after successful 1 week test period.
- Bug in editing notes for subset of packages
- Bug in adding attachment for subset of packages
- Function for order owner to remove data from order. Useful if the tracking device was used for testing before attaching it to package.
- Service updates document.
- Visualizer tool no longer shows the order destination.
- Dashboard events tab no longer shows events when package reaches its destination.
- Incorrect display text for package arrived to destination event.
- Tool for superusers to find trackers by product key.
- Incorrect display of Order health in Order list in some scenarios.
- Capability to filter order list based on order health and status. Note: mobile resolutions are still missing this feature.
- New version of order list that now shows order health and status. The new list uses pagination instead of being one list per month.
- Visualizer tool for inspecting order data in map.
- Link to show data list coordinates on map.
- Function to delete order or packages.
- Delay in display of timestamp on map popups.